May 6, 2011

Urban Ballerina Collection

Here is the uber chic Urban Ballerina Collection from Sephora by OPI. Got this a few weeks back and decided to give all the colors a try. Now let's see...the colors are gorgeous dah-ling but the nail polish itself not so muchl. 
  • The bottles are the mini ones and hence the brush is too small (shitty) and takes a long time to finish one full mani :(
  • Application was a nighhtmare with so much streaking and dragging, not the best formula..even though I like my other polishes from Sephora by OPI. 

Break a Leg-Warmer



 A pretty dark grey cream, perfect for stamping! It is more on the blue-ish side as opposed to a charcoal grey.

Base coat-OPI Natural Base Coat
Break a leg-warmer 2 coats
Top Coat- Seche Vite <3

Leotard Optional 

A tan cream shade which is very close to my skin tone and perfect for neutral/skin tone manis...

Base- OPI Natural Base Coat
Leotard Optional-2 Coats
Top Coat- Seche Vite 

Who's Spinning Tonight?


Ahhh marvelous purple..how you never look bad. Purple is one of my favorite colors and I like this purple. It is a very bright eggplant kind of purple where the pigmentation does not make it look too blue based. A very rich color and great for nail art while making dots!

Base-OPI Natural Base coat
Who's Spinning Tonight?- 2 coats
top coat- Seche Vite

The Way Tutu His Heart


Well well well...the least of my favorite color of the bunch. It's supposed to be a very sheer white/pink creme color where it's sheerness is supposed to be the key factor but it just seemed too white to me (ghost hands) with a very prominent VNL...big no no for me. A touch of more pink would have made this color perfect as a delicate sheer pink where I would actually like to look at my hands =P

Base-OPI Natural Base coat
The way tutu his heart- 2 coats
Top coat-Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment