So yes, GREEN is one of my favorite nail polish color!! (in any form-shimmer, glitter, holo, flakies) I picked up these 3 shades from Sally Hansen SALON line at a local sale and I was very pleased with my haul =D
Sallly Hansen Salon-Project Runway
- A dark green (closet color match would be China Glaze Watermelon Rind) almost like a mix of dark British racing green and Pine green.
- Tons and tons of golden shimmer in the mixture and I can't tell you how beautiful the shimmer looks...it shines at every angle and adds such a depth to the polish....love love love the shimmer!
- Great application with a very formula, only down side :( is that the brush is really small or narrow and takes a couple extra strokes to get even coverage.
Top Coat of Seche Vite doesn't affect the shimmer one bit...yay !
Sally Hansen Salon Honeydew
- Honey dew as the name says it...is a dewy Jade green.
- 2 coats to be opaque but 3 coats really shows the color at its best.
Base coat-OPI natural Nail Base
3 coats Honeydew
Top coat-Seche Vite
Sally Hansen Salon Forsythia
Hmm how do I describe this color..it's a murky Yellow at its best or a dull Pear at its worst!
- Takes 2 coats to go opaque and application was smooth.
- A very subtle iridescent white/pearly shimmer is in the bottle although it doesn't show on the nail.
Base coat-OPI Natural Nail Base
3 coats Forsythia
Top coat- Seche Vite