Middle finger: Play the peonies
Ring finger: Come to Poppy
Pinky finger: Be a Dahl-ia Won't you?
This is a perfect summer collection from OPI. All the pinks are different from one another and a perfect shimmery chunky glitter makes the collection complete.
- Very smooth application with very little dragging.
- I Lily Love you- a perfect pink jelly based glitter with big hexagonal glitter, small holo glitter and silver glitter. Takes 4 coats to go opaque.
- Come to Poppy- A blend of coral, pink and a tiny hint of orange with slight gold shimmer mixed into (only shows in certain light-doesn't shine through on the nail)
- Play the Peonies-An off white egg shell color with a shimmery sheen to it, needs 3 coats to go opaque
- Be a Dahl-ia Won't You?- The bright eye catching mesmerizing punch of color from this iridescent pink fuchsia with fuchsia colored shimmer. 2 coats to go opaque, 3 coats for deep rich color
Base Coat- OPI Natural Nail base coat
Colors used: 3 coats of I Lily love you (My absolute favorite), Come to Poppy, Be a Dahl-ia won't you, Play the Peonies
Top Coat - Seche Vite